Japanese version is here.
Department of Electrical Engineering and Information Systems,
School of Engineering, the University of Tokyo
Born in Tokyo, JAPAN
Graduated Dept. of Math. Eng. & Info. Phys., Univ. of Tokyo
Graduated and received a Dr. Eng. degree from Info. Eng. Course,|
Univ. of Tokyo Grad. School
Institute for New Generation Computer Technology (ICOT)
Assoc. Prof., Dept. of Electronic Eng., Univ. of Tokyo
Prof., Dept. of Electronic Eng., Univ. of Tokyo|
Prof., Dept. of Info. and Comm. Eng., Univ. of Tokyo|
Prof., Dept. of Frontier Informatics, Univ. of Tokyo|
Prof., Dept. of Electrical Engineering and Information Systems, Univ. of Tokyo|
IPSJ AI Programming Contest: SamurAI
- Implementation of Lisp in school days
- Participated in the Fifth Generation Computer Systems Project at ICOT
Conducted research on concurrent and parallel logic programming languages,
object-oriented languages, their implementation, and software
Home page of
the KLIC Association is here.
- Recent research activities are on the following topics.
- Concurrent and parallel programming systems.
- Parallel processing applications.
- Unified computation complexity model for distributed and parallel processing and/or hierarchical memory.
- Applying IT to everyday life
Chikayama and Taura Lab. Home Page
- Plays the jazz piano better than clumsy professionals.
- Interpretation: If x is clumsy and a pro, I play better
- Note: Nothing mentioned whether such an x ever exists.
- You can find MP3 samples here.
- Plays tennis: More than 30 years of career!
(but, not so good at it in the first place, and getting worse every year.)
Used to play with raytracers and started again to try them recently.
See a sample of animating the logo mark of the division of transdisciplinary sciences (3MB).
Last update: Oct. 7, 2013
/ Dept. of Electrical Engineering and Information Systems, Univ. of Tokyo