I'm Kazuma HASHIMOTO (橋本 和真 in Japanese), a researcher at Salesforce Research (the MetaMind team).
I got my PhD at the University of Tokyo in March 2018, supervsed by Prof. Yoshimasa Tsuruoka, and then I started working in the bay area in July 2018.
My research interest is in natural language processing both from academic and applied sides.
In particular, I'm interested in how to efficiently/effectively use large unannotated text corpora.
How can we go beyond language modeling?
In my spare time, I enjoy playing basketball; there are many awesome basketball courts in this area :D
- Tsuruoka Lab., Graduate School of Engineering, University of Tokyo
|Apr '15 - Mar '18||Ph.D student|
|Apr '13 - Mar '15||Master's student|
|Apr '12 - Mar '13||Undergraduate student|
hassy [a t] logos.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
- Professional service
- Program committee member / Reviewer
- Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL), 2018
- International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing (IJCNLP), 2017
- Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), 2017
- Conference of the European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics (EACL), 2017
- Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP), 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation (SemEval), 2015
- Journal reviewing
- ACM Transactions on Asian and Low-Resource Language Information Processing (TALLIP), 2016
- Neurocomputing, 2015
|Playing Igo (5-6d at Tygem, 8d at u-can igo net)|
|Kinect programming (controling TV using hand gestures!)|